Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- To manage the day-to-day running of the Warehouse Team activities for all Amatil Fiji warehousing sites (Suva, Lautoka and Labasa) and to work cross-functionally and drive initiatives, programs that improve delivery performance.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse and procedures by all direct reports, together with providing training and support.
- Ensure timely order build to the customers, periodical stock takes, and warehouse housekeeping.
- To investigate and research opportunities for continuous improvement in the performance of warehouse services. Additionally, to identify continuous improvement opportunities and their solutions (root-cause analysis and corrective action) through data acquisition and trending leading to coordinating the execution of the improvement plan and measuring success.
- To ensure continual compliance with ISO standards, Coca Cola South Pacific Quality plan, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- To have reporting staff operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently; ensuring a continued supply of quality outgoing product; with minimum wastage.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A tertiary qualification in Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 years industrial experience, with 1-year Team Leader experience in a FMCG environment.
- Ideally have warehousing and continuous improvement experience in beverage manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Warehouse Manager – April 2019
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 26th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE