Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- To operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Operation and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out flavor and machine changeover within the specified time limits.
- Ensure achievement of targeted line efficiencies.
- Ensure achievement of targeted quality measures results.
- Maintain high standard of GMP.
- Maintain constant communication with Line Supervisor, Production, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Housekeeping, Environment, Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policies.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Have a Trade Certificate in Mechanical, and knowledge of Electrical Engineering would be an advantage.
- Previously worked in a manufacturing type environment with similar type equipment.
- Self starter, highly motivated and team player with a proactive attitude.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 31st December 2021 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE