Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for the accounting and control of all Amatil Fiji capital assets and inter-company accounting.
- Responsible for accounting governance to ensure adherence to IFRS and CCA GAAP.
- Management of the capital submission investment and disposal process.
- Ensure all accounting entries relating to fixed assets are timely and accurate.
- Responsible for Inter-company accounting and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of inter-company confirmations.
- Maintain assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting providing information to wider Finance Team.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce, and working towards a Post Graduate in Accounting (CA/CPA preferred).
- At least 3 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment, with fixed asset experience.
- A good understanding of Financial Accounting reporting and month end processes.
- Possess advanced MS Office skills, with a strong understanding of Finance ERP Systems
- A good understanding of accounting controls, supporting reporting, operational and business change initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE