Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Act as a key support in ensuring accurate delivery of all statutory and regulatory reporting process across the relevant Amatil Fiji business units.
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of General Ledger reconciliations, drive financial processes and reporting improvements and tax matters of the business.
- Assist with the compliance to treasury reporting – submission of Fiji and Tonga Debt Report and cashflow forecast to Corporate.
- Responsible for reviewing and conducting monthly cost centre analysis and forecasting for CCA Fiji and Tonga.
- Assist in preparation of reports for external and internal auditors and assist with queries.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce and working towards a Post Graduate in Accounting (CA/CPA preferred).
- At least 3 to 5 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A good understanding of financial accounting processes and frameworks.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills and a strong understanding of Finance ERP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE