Reporting to the Assistant Accountant – Payables, you will be responsible for overseeing the end to end payables process for Neverfail as well as managing various finance administration activities relating to sales accounting and accounts receivable. This is a critical function within the Neverfail Finance team, and takes full responsibility for ensuring that supplier payments are paid the correct amount, on time and all the while ensuring that suitable governance is in place to mitigate any fraud or integrity issues
Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Support the implementation of process improvement initiatives, targeting the elimination of non-value adding activities continuously.
- As requested, undertake projects or activities not specifically outlined above.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide advice as required.
- Collaborate effectively with the Finance Services team to ensure best practice and optimized finance processes.
- Create a collaborative working environment, positively and proactively contributes to the engagement priorities and commitments.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Accounts Payable function with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an FMCG Organization.
- Fundamental awareness of IFRS guidelines and applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures
- Undergraduate University degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Ability to interact with key stakeholders, employees, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word, and exposure to MSD desirable.
- Superior communication skills (written & verbal).
Please note that if you are selected for employment with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Pte Ltd, you must be able to provide evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 22nd November 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE