Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for executing the day to day administrative functions of the business.
- Support TCCC claims reporting and invoicing process.
- Responsible for overseas payments and treasury reporting.
- Be the administrator of the ProMaster software
- Liaison with FRCS in determining appropriate exposure of indirect taxes on overseas invoices.
- Assist in the day to day administration of the Tonga business unit (Duty payment and applicable taxes).
- Support Finance with month-end and year-end closing procedures including random audit checks, accruals and financial audits.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce and working towards a Post Graduate in Accounting (CA/CPA preferred).
- At least 3 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A good understanding of financial accounting reporting and month end processes.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills and a strong understanding of Finance ERP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE