Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for receiving and issuing receipts of cash from Contractors, Customers and Customer Services Representatives for Amatil Fiji.
- The daily attending to Customer Calls/Queries and generating of Credit/Debit Notes in a timely manner.
- Maintaining of accurate collection files and electronic collection notes for each customer account within assigned customer portfolios.
- The tracking of receipts sequence for Customer Services Representatives daily.
- Responsible for conducting monthly BBB Verification Report/Refund and the handling of branch level Petty Cash.
- Ensure all unapplied payments are investigated and actioned within the same month.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits within assigned customer portfolios.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma in Finance, Accounting and/or Commerce.
- At least 2 years of industrial experience in a similar role, ideally in a FMCG environment, with working knowledge of collection management practices.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills, with a strong understanding of Finance ERP Systems.
- Ability to work with and report to an executive team and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Must be a team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 08th May 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE