Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Administering of Bottle-Buy-Back (BBB) funds for Suva Site, including Claims and Reimbursements.
- Preparing BBB claim & reimbursement reports on a Quarterly basis for all 3 branches.
- Ensure that Bottles are verified at the end the BBB days.
- Responsible for receiving and issuing receipts of cash received from delivery drivers and customer services representatives.
- Manage the Suva branch Petty Cash transactions.
- Ensure that all Cash received are entered in the system and banked in a timely manner.
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities assigned by the Senior Credit Controller/Financial Controller.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Certificate in Accounting.
- At least a year of experience in a Cashier role, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of a computerised Accounting System will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be a reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
Please note that if you are selected for employment with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Pte Ltd, you must be able to provide evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 22nd November 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE