Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, the Category & Commercial Manager is a key individual that is a leader in:
- Driving strategies and standards to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Fiji’s (CCEP Fiji) Sales & Marketing Teams, providing practical as well as lasting improvement or support in both short term operational and long-term success, in line with CCEP Fiji’s Vision, Mission, Values and Focus Statements.
- Identifying Category and Channel opportunities to maximise revenue across both Alcoholic (ARTD) and Non-Alcoholic (NARTD) Categories and lead Channels including Export Territories.
- Reporting and analysis of Channel and Category opportunities to our Brand partners to ensure strategic alignment and support.
- Clear communication with other departments especially Sales and Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain to ensure that strategic intent is clearly understood, measured, and managed.
- Establishing performance objectives for the CCEP Fiji Sales Team as well as to monitor and report on accomplishments.
- Monitor, shape and improve the Working Capital, Capex and Cash maximisation of CCEP Fiji to provide re-investment opportunities back into the business, aligned to CCEP’s own reporting frameworks.
- Identifying and assisting in realising synergistic benefits (either revenue generating or cost reduction) across all CCEP Fiji business units across the main Pacific focus markets (Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu).
- Ensuring that projects are completed within a given timeframe and budget.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will take full ownership of a variety of key tasks including:
- Compiling and disseminating of information internally and externally.
- Analyzing and interpreting complex business procedures and documents into its fundamental base.
- Writing reports, manuals, standard operating procedures, policies, plans and similar documents in a robust and articulate manner.
- Effective communication with key stakeholders, internally or externally, and other parties, including inter-departmental communication.
- Managing and fully implementing process improvement projects across the CCEP Fiji Business units.
- Tracking implementation status of projects and periodic updates back to senior leadership.
- Creating and managing operations productivity metrics for the CCEP Fiji Business Units and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Studying core sales processes, identifying gaps as well as inefficiencies and to work with relevant functional teams in recommending, and implementing continuous improvement in processes.
- Identifying, rolling out and transferring best practices across the Commercial and Sales Teams.
- Documenting current processes as well as revision of current practices.
- Upskilling of the Sales and Commercial teams in the identification and conversion of commercial opportunity.
Qualification & Experience
You will also demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of the Fijian and Pacific markets across both Alcoholic (ARTD) and Non-Alcoholic (NARTD) Categories
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business-related discipline as well as performance reporting, with a minimum of 5 years of experience ideally in an FMCG environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related discipline or Commerce related fields required.
- Advanced analytical thinking capability with proficient skills in a range Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills as well as an ability to assess problems and provide solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and influence to all levels including the Leadership Team within the business.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of overall business strategy and operations including business processes, revenue and cost components as well as drivers of these measures, profitability and general business modeling.
- Creative mindset and the ability to look beyond current processes in place.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 17th September 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE