Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Lead the development of a comprehensive insights driven monthly performance reporting pack on Direct Marketing Expenses (DME) to deliver timely and accurate information to support effective decision making.
- Deliver strong commercial acumen and insights under the Stage & Gate process of New Product Development to support the launch of new products including Post Implementation tracking.
- Support the continuous analysis of Revenue drivers and Net Contribution of product categories and Brand, to overall Amatil Fiji’s business growth highlight key issues as well as recommendations to the business.
- Responsible for business partnering with Sales & Marketing within the Amatil Fiji Team and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC), Monster Energy Corporation (MEC) and Natural Waters Fiji Ltd.
- Support the development of key business initiatives, by preparing and presenting reports and recommendations to senior management regarding business operations, procedures and strategies.
- Support the Commercial Planning & Reporting team to deliver timely and accurate information across multiple stakeholders to support effective decision making.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance or Commerce.
- At least 3 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A good understanding of commercial management as well as performance reporting.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills and an understanding of Finance ERP Systems.
- Advanced analytical thinking capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 14th August 2020 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE