Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Maintain accurate collection files and electronic collection notes for each customer account within assigned customer portfolios.
- Customer account reconciliation and timely collection of debts.
- Responsible for researching and resolving day to day financial discrepancies and maintaining accurate records to keep customer accounts in good standing.
- Ensure effective customer service and develops good working relationships with internal/external customers and act as a key representative of Amatil Fiji’s customer goals and vision.
- Approving of all hold orders for the Branch level in a timely manner.
- Ensure all unapplied payments are investigated and actioned within the same month.
- Daily communication with sales team and customers to ensure settlement of accounts on time.
- Management of debtors’ legal issues and attend to customer queries/disputes.
- Daily attending to Customer Calls/Queries and generating Credit/Debit Notes in a timely manner.
- Act as a back-up role for the Cashier as-and-when required.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma in Accounting.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have a valid Class 2 full driving license.
- Knowledge of a computerised Accounting System.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be a reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 14th August 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE