Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller, you will take full ownership of a variety of tasks including:
- Maintain accurate collection files and electronic collection notes for each customer account within assigned customer portfolios.
- Customer account reconciliation and timely collection of debts.
- Responsible for researching and resolving day to day financial discrepancies and maintaining accurate records to keep customer accounts in good standing.
- Ensure effective customer service and develops good working relationships with internal/external customers and act as a key representative of Amatil customer goals and vision.
- Approving of all hold orders for the branch level in a timely manner.
- Ensure all unapplied payments are investigated and actioned within the same month.
- Daily communication with sales team and the customers to ensure settlement of accounts on time.
- Management of debtor’s legal issues and attend to customer queries/disputes.
- Daily attending Customer Calls/Queries and generating Credit/Debit Notes in a timely manner.
- Approving new customer request for the branch.
- Act as a back-up role for Cashier as and when required.
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Credit Controller/FC.
Qualification experiences & Experience
You will also demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma in Accounting.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have a valid Class 2 full driving license.
- Knowledge of a computerised Accounting System.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be a reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
Note that this role will require frequent travelling to the Lautoka Branch and will be based at the Head Office in Suva.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 20th September 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE