We are seeking three (3) Customer Services Officers to support our Finance team. We are seeking someone who can demonstrate strong administration and organisation skills, has an eye for detail, and accuracy with figures, grammar and writing skills to provide timely support services to Neverfail. As a Customer Services Officer you will also be required to be a team player with sound computer literacy.
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant – Payables, you will take full ownership of a variety of tasks including:
- A strong aptitude and passion for working with numbers (we manage money).
- Exceptional communication skills – you will have direct contact and will need to liaise with customers.
- Providing advice to customers on the various payment options and to ensure settlement of accounts on time.
- Ability to respond to telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain all relevant records for customers.
- Respond to enquiries as they relate to their respective accounts or any other financial queries.
- Assist with the accurate processing of all authorised payments through the financial system.
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A professional attitude, demonstrated customer service focus and experience working in a FMCG Organization.
- Consistent and high degree of accuracy in your work, with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with numeracy and literacy skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with basic accounting controls/procedures and large accounting systems/software.
- Debt collection experience would be ideal.
- Relevant qualifications in accounts or finance will be well regarded.
Please note that if you are selected for employment with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Pte Ltd, you must be able to provide evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 22nd November 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE