Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager – West, you will take full ownership of a variety of tasks including:Achieving Daily/Monthly Sales Targets.
- Ensure that Coca-Cola Merchandising Standards are complied with for all Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Limited (CCEP Fiji) owned equipment.
- Prompt action of all customer complaints.
- Identifying business opportunities in Sales and recommend proposals to grow our business.
- Train and develop Sales Merchandisers.
- Ensure that stocks are managed well in allocated Route area.
- Working with a team.
- Building great relationships with Dealers.
- Managing Customer needs.
- Enhance CCEP Fiji’s market presence in the allocated Rep area.
Qualification experiences & Experience
You will also demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a FMCG Company.
- Possess a valid Class 2 Driving Licence.
- At least a Form 6 pass.
- Must be a reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Great leadership skills.
- Good and strong negotiator.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must have the potential to grow into management level.
Terms & Conditions
An attractive salary package including a fully maintained tool of trade vehicle, medical benefits options, and training will be offered to the right applicant.
Preferably the appointee is to reside within Sigatoka area.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 19th November 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE