Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to understand the sales execution plans, promotional plans, pricing and product strategies through regular and ad-hoc business planning reviews.
- Analyze historical sales trends, seasonality and develop reliable demand forecasts to be fed into Material Requirement Planning (MRP) tool and in production planning models to generate robust supply plans for the manufacturing team.
- Lead the sales volume forecasting, alignment and integration processes budgeting, business performance planning and financial processes.
- Improve the S&OP processes and continuously work with business leaders and sales teams to drive the demand forecast accuracy and supply fulfillment rate.
- Regular review of inventory holdings and drive actions to meet inventory working capital targets. Actively review near expiry/ slow moving/ obsolete stock items, including scrap management.
- Communicate the recommended demand/supply changes to stakeholders and lead the consensus forecasting cycles with Sales and Supply Chain teams.
- Evaluate forecast Vs actual sales (volume, mix and trends) and analyze variations above acceptable levels.
- Develop new and improved tools to ensure timely measurement, reporting and visibility of product supply status to cross functional stakeholders.
- Partner closely with Manufacturing and Warehousing teams to understand capacity assumptions (line efficiencies, shifts, headcount, etc.), material lead-times, operational plans and floor space to ensure seamless flow of inventory.
- Support the implementation of process improvement initiatives and eliminate non-value adding activities continuously and undertake other projects and tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business performance planning with focused emphasis on product forecasting and analysis.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of demand and/or supply planning experience, ideally in an FMCG environment.
- A Degree in Supply Chain, Commerce and/or other related field is required.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business partnerships with cross functional departments at all levels, including resolving conflicts, anticipating customer needs, and prioritizing workloads.
- Ability to use analytical and quantitative skills, and statistical techniques to solve complex Supply Chain constraints with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX), Business Intelligence applications (Tableau) and MS Office products.
- Strong skillsets in MS Excel is a must (V-lookups, Pivot Tables and other advance functions).
- Be an effective team player and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 21st August 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE