Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for maintaining minimal levels in response times towards customer equipment placements and to ensure high efficiencies and level of service to customer.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate compiling of all documentation to ensure timely updates and changes to system data.Assist in refurb, service, and maintain customer equipment, namely vending machines, coolers, postmix, draught and coffee machines owned or maintained by Amatil Fiji in the workshop and field.
- To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives.
- Ensure the Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Environment, Food Safety, and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements and standards are upheld in all aspects of the role
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Trade Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with TPAF/FNU.
- At least 2 years of refrigeration and mechanical servicing experience in a service-oriented environment.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Tuesday 12th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE