Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Ensuring the correct parts are available within the agreed lead times.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times when representing Amatil Fiji.
- Implement the centralised equipment parts management system.
- Efficient and accurate processing of spares/parts requests.
- Stock management/Stocktake is completed as per schedule.
- Loading and transferring of spare parts and SGA.
- Backup Technical Administrator when required.
- Ensure the Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Environment, Food Safety, and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements and standards are upheld in all aspects of the role.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Certificate in Office Administration.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Tuesday 12th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE