Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Supervise field staff and to carry out below mentioned activities.
- To service, install, move and maintain customer equipment, namely vending machines, coolers and postmix owned or maintained by Amatil Fiji.
- Increase Quality results.
- All reports compiled are readily available.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times when representing Amatil Fiji.
- To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Ensure effective cost management and cost minimization through recycle and reuse initiatives.
- Relieve line manager as and when required (Annual Leave, etc.) and carry out all prescribed duties in their absence.
- Maintaining a high quality trained and motivated workforce.
- Ensure the Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Environment, Food Safety, and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements and standards are upheld in all aspects of the role
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Trade Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with TPAF/FNU.
- GPR Certification.
- ODS License.
- HC Certification.
- Valid Fiji Driver’s Licence (Group 2).
- Refrigeration and Technical experience on equipment.
- Customer service experience.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Tuesday 12th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE