Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- To refurb, service, and maintain customer equipment, namely vending machines, coolers and postmix owned or maintained by Amatil Fiji in the workshop.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times when representing Amatil Fiji.
- To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Ensure effective cost management and cost minimization through recycle and reuse initiatives.
- Ensure the Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Environment, Food Safety, and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements and standards are upheld in all aspects of the role.
- Inclusion of doing movements when required.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Trade Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with TPAF/FNU.
- GPR Certification.
- ODS License.
- HC Certification.
- Valid Fiji driver’s license(Group 2).
- Refrigeration experience.
- Technical experience on equipment.
- Customer service experience
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Tuesday 12th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE