Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Ensure the successful planning, execution and monitoring of preventative maintenance plans on all Cold drink equipment.
- Ensure 100% cold drink equipment verification.
- Ensure achievement of Technicians KPI’s.
- Conduct departmental, interdepartmental and Customer training.
- Ensure all department SOPs are in place, implemented, adhered and reviewed.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify problems on all cold drink equipment.
Ensure that costs are maintained within budget.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the workshop and at Customer outlets.
- Compiling of weekly/monthly reports.
- Achieving CCA goals by actively taking part and contributing in a collaborative environment.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Trade Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with at least 4 years industrial experience, with at least 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Certified in Good Practices in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Should have a current and valid Class 2 Drivers Licence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint Excel and Access.
- Data analysis skills.
- Familiar with Health & Safety and Environment Management requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete deadlines.
- Able to work on rostered standby and flexible hours in a fast-paced work environment.
- Be an effective team player, pro-actively participate and contribute to the team.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 10th January 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE