Responsibilities & Duties
- Loading and Unloading of trucks using forklifts.
- Packing and Unpacking of Sea Containers.
- Correct Stock Picking.
- Correct Load Checking.
- Maintain excellent stock rotation (FMFO).
- Conduct periodical stock counts and reporting.
- Load make-up & despatching of deliveries earmarked for the day are promptly loaded into the trucks.
- Re-packing, replacements, stock write-off and documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a Form 6 (Year 12) pass.
- Should be able to do proper stacking of up to 3 pallets high in a safe manner.
- Demonstrate good numerical skills for tallying loads.
- Warehouse work experience will be an added advantage.
- A valid Forklift License (Group 9).
This role requires the incumbent to work on shifts.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 22nd March 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE