Responsibilities & Duties
In the role of ‘Graduate – Information Systems Support’ you will be exposed to the aspects of the Information Systems environment and the systems support being provided to Sales, Human Resources, Marketing and the Supply Chain. You will be based in our Laucala Beach Estate Head Office in Suva, and will spend the majority of your time being exposed to/and working on a wide range of Systems, Business Applications and IT tasks. You will employ the theory of what you have learned, into practice. You will also be given the opportunity to work on projects that will drive real improvement into the Amatil Fiji business and processes. Be under no illusions though, this role is about starting from the bottom and learning all the basic tasks and competencies that you will need, to be a fully-fledged IS professional.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Computing Science/a Information Systems.
- Knowledge of Databases & Analytical tools.
- Knowledge of basic IT Troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of basic Networking.
- Innovative and naturally a strategic thinker, and must have an eye for detail, quality and practicality.
- Must be reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Thursday 04th June 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE