Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for the systematic identification of Quality and Food Safety Risks.
- Assist in the mitigation of identified Risks.
- Internal audit lead, schedule and conduct internal audits.
- Review and verification of Quality and Food Safety Management System.
- Compliance to ISO Standard, TCCC and MEC requirements.
- Review of Quality and Food Safety SOP(s).
- Be an effective Team Member – proactively participate and contribute to the Team.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Microbiology.
- Experience in a Quality Control, Assurance/Continuous Process Improvements role.
- Beverage/Food Product manufacturing knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Be highly organized with good time management techniques.
- Is a Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th July 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE