Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for the maintaining of Master Data information across various systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support Amatil Fiji with the implementation of systems and processes to ensure essential information is captured correctly and aligned to various business stakeholder requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement across processes in the Information Assurance Team.
- Effectively support the business through building sustainable stakeholder relationships.
- Providing timely analytical assistance, and data requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Information Systems, Computing Science or Mathematics.
- At least 2 years industrial experience in a Data Analyst role, with at least 1-year experience in Master Data Management.
- Have strong data mapping skills with data interface controls and logic across enterprise systems.
- Possess advanced MS Office skills.
- Be an effective Team Member.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE