Responsibilities & Duties
- Physically receive raw materials/ packaging and carry out timely system receiving in compliance with the CCAF Inventory Management Standard.
- Facilitate transfer of raw materials/ packaging to and from production warehouses.
- Postproduction verify all stock returns.
- Carry out daily/ weekly cycle and full counts of raw materials and packaging as per the counting schedule.
- Manage and coordinate CHEP and MONDAILE pallet returns.
- Manage inward container rotations, coordinate PDL container stock takes and avoid business exposure to detention charges.
- Keep work areas and walkways clean, tidy and safe.
- Assist with general housekeeping and cleanup of warehouse (GMP).
- Operate forklift as required.
- Organise and maintain safe inventory storage.
- Identify, report and follow up on raw material/ packaging non-conformances with Raw materials Planner.
- Ensure timely completion of all performance management and people management processes for the Inward Goods Team.
- Coach, training and lead team members to achieve business goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or similar qualification University degree in Supply Chain, Commerce or other related field required.
- Previous Supply chain / Inventory experience within an FMCG / Large environment.
- Previous Leadership experience
- Lead our vision and values.
- Building High performance teams.
- Attentive to details, precision, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines as required.
- Be an effective team player and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives.
- Willingness to improve, learn and adapt in accordance with the modern practice methods.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Building partnerships and working relationship.
- Conversant in Microsoft Dynamic knowledge
- Must have group 9 driver’s license
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 21st August 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE