Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Administer ERP Security.
- Business Functions Applications Support.
- Business Requirements Analysis.
- Support IT Change Requests.
- Sales Mobility Tools & Modules Administration.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate compiling of periodic reports.
- Provide applications support to all business units.
- Provide support in the implementation of related projects.
- Provide support in the implementation and monitoring of the information system strategy plan.
- Responsible for IS Files and Documentations.
- Attending to computer and related services requests from internal and external customers.
- Advocate and uphold CCA Information Systems Procedures and Security practices.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Holds a Degree in Computing Science/ Information Systems/ Mathematics and at least 3 years of Analytics experience.
- Technical certifications in Microsoft products is an advantage.
- MS SQL Skills highly desired.
- Business stakeholder relationship management skills
- Advanced MS Office Products skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Is a Team Player, has friendly and helpful attitude.
- Multi-tasking, good planning skills and highly organised with good time management techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Tuesday the 21st January 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE