This position is being readvertised and previous applicants need not reapply.
Please note that this position is based in our Labasa Branch operations.
Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Ensure all Inventory and Stock Management systems are maintained accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follow all procedures in MSD system for accurate control of finished goods at a warehouse and delivery level.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Observe correct stock receiving of transfers from Suva and deliveries.
- Required to do load make up, loading with forkhoists and proper stock management.
- Control delivery costs to within budget.
- Coordinate deliveries through communication with Contractors and Sales Representatives.
- Maintain a process for stock returns and credits.
- Ensure accurate stock management at all times.
- Complete all necessary stocktakes on a monthly basis and submission of variance reports to Head Office in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Bottle-Buy-Back process of Mission Pacific.
- Ensure forkhoistS are compliant to OSH standards.
- Ensure Contractor Compliance to the Fleet Management programme.
- Comply with our required Personal Hygiene Policy.
- Carry out any other additional responsibilities as instructed by the Warehouse Manager (Suva).
- Maintain a clean and H&S focused warehouse that meets all OSH regulations at all times with the allocated space for stock.
- Ensure that The Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) and ISO14001 Environmental standards are upheld in all aspects of the role.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma or similar qualification, or University degree in Supply Chain, Commerce or any other related field.
- Previous Supply Chain/Inventory experience within an FMCG/large environment.
- Previous Leadership experience.
- Must have a valid Group 9 Driver’s License.
- Conversant in Microsoft Dynamics and/or similar.
- Lead our vision and values.
- Building high performance teams.
- Attentive to details, precision, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines as required.
- Be an effective team player and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives.
- Willingness to improve, learn and adapt in accordance with modern practice methods.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Building effective partnerships and working relationships.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 09th November 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE