Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd is looking for a highly motivated and well trained Maintenance Fitter to be based at its Laucala Beach Estate operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have 3 – 5 years of experience in a high technology manufacturing environment.
- Possess an Engineering degree, Diploma or Trade certificate from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify mechanical faults and control related problems.
- Experience in mechanical systems, pneumatic control systems, refrigeration and a/c systems will be an added advantage.
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Work closely with the production team to deliver on planned activities.
- The incumbent will be required to do shiftwork, attend to site breakdowns after normal hours and weekend maintenance works as required.
- Health and safety conscious.
- Possess good verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and team player with a proactive attitude.
- Computer Literate.
- Experience in the beverage industry/machinery/processes would be added advantage.
Key responsibilities, duties and performance indicators will be explained during the interview.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 08th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE