Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Customer Services Representative – Route, you will take full ownership of a variety of tasks including:
- Ensure that Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd (CCAF) merchandising standards are executed and complied with for all CCAF owned equipment and products.
- Ensure completion of the Plan Call cycle and 100% of all calls completed face-to-face.
- Build strong business relationships with CCAF customers, resulting in the achieving of sales targets.
- Identify business opportunities in route areas and recommend proposals to grow our business.
- Prompt action of all customer complaints.
Qualification experiences & Experience
You will also demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- A Form 6 pass.
- Must be a reliable team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good and strong negotiator.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must have the potential to grow into Customer Service Representative level.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 20th September 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE