Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Manage, direct and conduct activities to ensure month end processes & reporting are efficient; accurate and value adding. With all results (including variances) fully understood; reported and explained in a timely manner.
- Manage and conduct the Manufacturing Business Planning Process, including supply chain budgeting, forecasting and R&O Management ensuring a value adding, strategically aligned, timely and accurate result.
- Conduct timely and accurate stock revaluations; both offline (Jun & Dec) & online revaluations in Microsoft Dynamics AX (Jan – 1st) for all inventory items.
- Ensure all costing information in Microsoft Dynamics AX is accurate and Commodities impacts understood, with the impact of stock revaluations and key costing movements communicated appropriately to the key stakeholders across the business areas for CCA Fiji.
- Effectively conduct and manage variance analysis including Purchase Price Variances, Manufacturing Usages Variances, Labour and Other Overhead Recoveries.
- Possess a deep understanding of the COGS/ Recoveries line in the P&L and key feeders and understand how master data inputs affect costings/ BOMs for various CCA Fiji products and services.
- Ensure consistent high standards of inventory (RM & FG), variance analysis and overall governance and control is maintained for all sites.
- Ensure inventory write-off process is accurate & business has appropriate controls to be able to minimize write-offs and pull insights via reporting.
- Ensure BOMs are appropriate & include all relevant cost components such as raw materials, packaging items, freight conditions, exchange rate provisions and overhead costs.
- Exercise good Production Order management by analyzing and interpreting Usage Variances to detect errors and drivers of wastage in the manufacture of finished goods. Any issues should be escalated to the relevant stakeholders for action in a timely manner.
Provide weekly/monthly insights to the Manufacturing Manager concerning the levels of wastage in his production lines to drive a culture of continuous improvement. Where needed assist in the Manufacturers Managers understanding of the production orders and support opportunities for improvements.
- Ensure sub-ledger balances of MSD AX agree with the general ledger and provide reasonable explanations for all variances. As well as provide guidance for stock takes to ensure compliance with auditor requirements.
- Work collaboratively with senior management to help identify; create & implement performance improvements and act in solving problems while exhibiting judgement & a commercial / operational understanding of the issue.
- Optimize analytical workflows, financial reporting and KPI metric collation, and clearly communicate to managers to ensure the Supply Chain Leadership team have timely accurate and meaningful information to enable then to manage critical deliverables and make efficient and effective decisions.
- Have a full understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX production and inventory system and their subsequent flow to the General Ledger, and perform audits and analysis of Manufacturing, inventory processes and practices to ensure accurate financial compliance.
Continuously review and improve processes and outputs. Research & recommend solutions for process improvements and enhancements, then work with related parties to successfully manage change & deliver desired outcomes.
- Ensure the workplace (both CCA Fiji and others) is safe through undertaking appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental practices & undertake correct reporting and recording of accidents, incidents and hazards.
- Ensure the Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Environment, Food Safety, and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements and standards are upheld in all aspects of the role.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Strong understanding of commercial and operational elements related to Supply Chain Services as well as Finance and Accounting activities, with a minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience, ideally in an FMCG environment.
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce related fields required.
- CPA equivalent or working towards achieving CPA.
- Strong reconciliation, analytical and problem-solving skills, with good attention to details as well as ability to plan, organize and manage multiple requirements.
- Strong product costing/ financial background with experience in management or financial accounting.
- Strong understanding of Financial and Commercial manufacturing cost & productivity drivers as well as working knowledge of Coca-Cola Amatil’s / FMCG operating environment is preferred.
- Ability to build strong business partnerships and manage working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics AX and MS Excel knowledge.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Monday 10th May 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE