Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for adding value to the Manufacturing and Finance Teams through accurate production costing, timely and accurate completion of month and year end processes, General Ledger reconciliations, forecasting, inventory governance, insightful cost analysis, risk and opportunities and scenario modelling.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the manufacturing department specializing in Manufacturing Processes and variances to Standard COGS, including the provision of insights driven reporting and management of Usage Variances, Raw Material Purchase Price Variances, Freight Conditions for the entire Amatil Fiji product portfolio.
- Lead the Standard COGS compliance with pricing and financial arrangements with the provision of analysis for capital business cases and manufacturing initiatives.
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting providing information to the wider Finance Team.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce, and working towards a CPA.
- At least 3 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A good understanding of commercial and operational elements related to supply chain services.
- Possess advanced MS Office and MS Dynamics skills.
- A good understanding of financial and commercial manufacturing costs and productivity drivers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE