Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for the Pricing and Rebates function and the governance and compliance of all customer contracts, pricing and rebates at Amatil Fiji.
- Supervise all activities, lead critical reporting processes and develop relevant process metrics and efficiency targets to drive productivity for Amatil Fiji’s Commercial Team.
- Support the development of key business initiatives by preparing and presenting reports and recommendations to senior management regarding business operations, procedures and strategies.
- Champion Amatil Fiji’s Customer pricing and sales policies and help enforce internal controls/ensure compliance across the business.
- Responsible for loading customer contracts received by the Sales Team, including pricing, rebates accruals and contract payments.
- Undertake reporting, analysis and other commercial related tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- At least 1 to 3 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A strong understanding of accounting pricing as well as knowledge of complex rebates systems, would be an advantage.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE