We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Commercial Graduate, with primary roles in preparing and providing Commercial Support to business decision-making across all areas of the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for the Pricing and Rebates function and the governance and compliance of all customer contracts at Amatil Fiji.
- Assist critical reporting processes and develop relevant process metrics and efficiency targets to drive productivity for Amatil Fiji’s Commercial Team.
- Support the Commercial Team in the development of key business initiatives by preparing and presenting reports and recommendations to senior management regarding business operations, procedures and strategies.
- Undertake reporting, analysis and other commercial related tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Commerce/Accounting & Information Systems.
- Have industrial experience in a FMCG environment would be ideal.
- Demonstrate excellent Financial and Data Analysis skills.
- Possess proficient MS Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A Team player and ability to work in a multicultural and cross functional team.
- The successful candidate will be trained in the use of the Tableau software.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 19th July 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE