The Amatil Procurement team is responsible for managing procurement activities at Amatil. This includes category planning and strategies; supplier selection, negotiation and contract execution; supplier relationship management; governance and risk mitigation, and value creation through leveraging our supplier base. The procurement team partners and collaborate across various business functions to unlock potential opportunities through leading the development and maintenance of relationships with key suppliers and negotiation of contractual arrangements. Throughout their activities, they constantly seek to identify opportunities across business units by facilitating innovation in supply and increasing procurement capability across Amatil.
Reporting directly into the National Procurement Manager at Coca-Cola Amatil New Zealand, the Procurement Manager – Fiji will be responsible for providing effective leadership, supervision and management of the procurement of delegated categories across the Coca-Cola Amatil Fiji and Paradise Beverages Fiji business units. In this role, the Procurement Manager- Fiji will be responsible for creating and maintaining category plans and strategies in conjunction with stakeholders, establish and manage supply relationships and contractual compliance with suppliers, develop and maintain all policies and procedures to ensure governance, risk mitigation and cost effectiveness of categories and manage relationships among multiple suppliers and internal stakeholders across the Fiji business units as well as effectively find opportunities for continuous improvement and deliver against the Amatil Procurement Strategy.
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Assist in developing, managing and updating the Procurement Strategy, including development of
appropriate category strategies and supplier agreements to deliver to business and operating requirements.
- Responsible for developing and embedding appropriate governance frameworks across the various portfolios of Procurement Categories for Amatil Fiji, ensuring adherence to these governance processes and internal controls including chart of authority, contract approval processes and procurement policies.
- Lead the analysis of current/potential indirect suppliers and develop supplier management programs (Preferred Suppliers/Contracts) to maintain competitive pricing, flexible lead times and high standards of quality for Amatil Fiji.
- Control the vendor management process: reviewing conflicts with current vendors, reviewing spend against COA requirements, gaining approvals, set up contracts, categorize/segment, supporting the accuracy of baseline vendor master data
Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships with key business units, including providing support for negotiation of key supplier contracts.
- Define and implement appropriate procurement tactics and apply effective processes to secure optimal value for all Procurement spend areas across Amatil Fiji.
- Provide professional advice and guidance to the Amatil Fiji group on all aspects of procurement policy, strategy, procedures and techniques to enable internal stakeholders to make informed choices.
- Lead supply reviews (Supplier Relationship Management programs) for various categories, including successful contract execution and implementation into the business to ensure maximum value to Amatil Fiji in line with Amatil’s key requirements (such as quality, supply, compliance and cost).
- Support the Performance Measurement and Reporting processes in relation to the procurement category for Amatil Fiji, including but not limited to annual budgets, pricing forecasts & standards and risks.
- Develop and maintain best practice category packs including current spend, volume, price trends, supply, market and competitor information, total cost of ownership, product cycling information and short and long term category strategies.
- Support the development of training programs for Amatil Fiji Procurement and assist in training internal stakeholders in regards to critical procurement processes and policies.
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement across processes and lead the elimination of any non-value adding activity for Amatil Fiji Finance.
- Ensure provision of effective coaching, training, skills development and succession planning for various teams across Amatil Fiji Finance and business.
- Ensure the workplace (both Coca-Cola Amatil Fiji/Paradise Beverages Fiji and others) is safe through undertaking appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental practices & undertake correct reporting/recording of accidents, incidents and hazards.
- Acquire and maintain the skills and knowledge related to competent job performance and actively participate and contribute to the achievement of team goals and a collaborative, high-performance environment.
- As requested, undertake projects or activities not specifically outlined above.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A University degree in Supply Chain/Commerce or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Purchasing and Procurement management, with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience, ideally in an FMCG environment.
- Strong understanding of Strategic Sourcing management practices, with experience in using a diverse range of methods and tools.
- Procurement specific project and portfolio management experience preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively influence outcomes to realize Organizational benefits.
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and within deadlines.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 02nd October 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE