Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead and control all the sourcing requirements of all direct categories for Amatil Fiji.
- Responsible for the effective communication of forecasts and purchase orders to suppliers, to ensure timely arrival of raw materials and packaging items.
- Establish and maintain a value-based supplier relationship to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement and challenge suppliers to optimize service outcomes.
- Raise and follow up on non-conformances in a timely manner and negotiate for compensation, if required.
- Coordinate supplier review meetings on a periodic basis and ensure all supply concerns and improvement strategies are addressed appropriately.
- Ensure adequate stock holding of products across the direct categories to be able to efficiently support the fluctuations in production requirements.
- Ensure appropriate negotiation of key supply contracts and efficiently manage supply risks.
- Explore procurement strategies to drive new opportunities and savings in the direct category portfolio.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sourcing and supplier management with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Hold a University Degree in Supply Chain, Commerce or other related field of study.
- Experience in the management of a diversified procurement portfolio and procurement projects.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively influence outcomes.
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of an integrated Material Requirement Planning (MRP) tool preferred.
- Good Microsoft Dynamics AX and MS Excel knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday the 04th of December 2020 OR emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE