Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Reporting directly to the Information Systems Manager, you will be responsible for establishing clear processes, disciplines and culture by which Amatil Fiji will manage business critical information and ensure effective controls are in place for timely Material, Customer and Vendor Master Data.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Serve as a Master Data expert for respective domain areas of assignment relating to master data as well as provide guidance to key stakeholders with regard to incorrect information.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to investigate and analyse underlying reasons and causes for Master Data issues and collectively work towards sustained, relevant resolutions.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Support day to day MDM activities through the creation and maintenance of standards & protocol documentation including new codes and values, as well as updating and creating processes, work instructions and cheat sheet documentations.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Information Systems, Computing Science or Mathematics.
- At least 2 years industrial experience in a Data Analyst role, with at least 1-year experience in Master Data Management.
- Have strong data mapping skills with data interface controls and logic across enterprise systems.
- Possess SQL skills and experience in using an ERP system.
- Have advanced MS Office skills.
- Be an effective Team Member.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Wednesday 18th December 2019, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE