Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for supporting accurate completion of month end and year end reporting.
- Assists in preparing the company’s tax returns and supports the wider business in all aspects of Financial Reporting and major focus in the control of OPEX expenditure.
- The mentoring of accountants in the team and will ensure the accuracy and timeliness of General Ledger reconciliations.
- Ensure Amatil Fiji’s fixed asset requirements, ensuring implementation of best practice is in place for reporting and forecasting.
- Ensure completion of all Indirect Tax returns are accurate, including VAT, Provisional Tax, PAYE, FNPF, FBT, advance tax payments etc. with all payments made by the required due date.
- Ensure timely completion of all performance management and people management processes for the Finance Team as well as continually develop the skills and abilities of the staff through effective coaching, mentoring and training.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce, and working towards a Post Graduate in Accounting (CA/CPA preferred).
- At least 4 to 5 years industrial experience, ideally in a FMCG environment.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of Accounting and Finance activities.
- Demonstrated experience of a broad base in Finance for a major FMCG organization preferred.
- Experience in supporting reporting, operational and business change initiatives
- Possess advanced MS Office and MS Dynamics skills, with a strong understanding of Finance ERP Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 12th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE