Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
• Provides oversight, direction and accountability to inventory control processes and ensure adherence to company’s inventory policy and standard.
• Conducts regular site visits to evaluate and work with warehouse and distribution teams to improve overall performance.
• Develop, implement and validate procedural recommendations intended to improve the overall accuracy, safeguarding and efficient handling of all inventory assets.
• Ensure adequate supervision and separation of duties exist to protect against issues of theft, negligence or gross miss-appropriation.
• Responsible for overseeing the Inventory Non-Conforming review and Inventory Disposal processes.
• Develop policies and procedures concerning inventory management aligning with corporate best practices.
• Actively review near expiry/ slow moving/ obsolete stock items, including scrap management by overseeing the management of Quarantine, Truck, DOD, Rework and Dumping warehouses.
• Design and execute cycle/ full count schedules in compliance with the company’s inventory management standard.
• Coordinate and oversee all planned cycle and full counts for finished goods and raw materials.
• Investigate, identify and reconcile cycle/ full count discrepancies (shortages as well as overages.)
• Drive root cause analysis and preventive actions to address inventory discrepancies and systemic issues as related to overall inventory management.
• Responsible for analysing data to make recommendations that improve and optimize service.
• Maintain accurate and complete cycle/ full count records for management reporting and future audit trail.
• Strongly partner with Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution teams to execute daily inventory analysis, identify and resolve discrepancies and issues.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
• Extensive knowledge in inventory control and logistics with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience, ideally in an FMCG environment.
• A Degree in Supply Chain, Commerce or other related field required.
• Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Deep and broad understanding of Inventory Control, its financial and operational impacts.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to create and analyse complex spreadsheets using Excel.
• Attentive to details, precision, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines as required.
• Be an effective team player and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives.
• Strong analytical, organizational, decision making and presentation skills.
• Willingness to improve, learn and adapt in accordance with the modern practice methods.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 21st August 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE