Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Accurate/Prompt and 100% Fiji/Export/Tonga Settlement.
- Responsible for all Direct and Pre-Sales Orders (Fiji, Export, Tonga).
- Contractor Shortages/Overages and Reporting.
- MSD Order to Cash Super User Support/training to staff.
- DSD Application, Devices Support and Systems Administration.
- Oversight of the Branch Logistics activities.
- Monitor and troubleshoot relevant AX Batch Jobs.
- Ensure the workplace (both CCA Fiji and others) is safe through undertaking appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental practices & undertake correct reporting and recording of accidents, incidents and hazards.
- Ensure the Coca-Cola Quality Systems (TCCQS), Environment, Food Safety, and Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements and standards are upheld in all aspects of the role.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma in Applied Computing or Information Systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in ERP Systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work with and report to an executive team and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Must be a team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Thursday 15th July 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE