Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Carry out Quality checks as per the requirements.
- To assist the Manufacturing team in trouble shooting, problem solving and elimination of root causes.
- Perform Quality and Food Safety verification and validations.
- Carry our Water Quality and Micro-biological analysis.
- Review of Quality and Food Safety SOP(s).
- Provide training and support on Quality and Food Safety testing programs.
- Compliance to ISO standards, TCCC and MEC requirements.
- Ba an effective and proactively participating Team Member and contribute to the team.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science, Chemistry or Microbiology.
- Experience in Quality Control and/or Assurance/Laboratory work.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Beverage/Food Product manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organized with good time management techniques
- Is a Team Player.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 20th September 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE