Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Ensure that the Lautoka Branch warehouse and deliveries procedures and processes are strictly within guidelines.
- Ensure Contractor compliance to the Fleet Management Programme.
- Coordinate deliveries through communication with Contractors and Sales Representatives.
- Timely execution of invoices, deliveries and stock transfers.
- Assist in documentation preparation and execution.
- The updating of daily load reports.
- The monitoring and controlling of delivery costs against budget.
- The effective management of warehouse staff and the site Housekeeper.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Preferably a Diploma in Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 years industrial experience in warehousing.
- Have strong data and analytical skills.
- Possess good MS Office skills.
- Be an effective Team Member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 05th July 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE