Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Responsible for all direct and pre-sales orders (Fiji, exports & Tonga).
- Ensure accurate/prompt and 100% Fiji/exports/Tonga settlement.
- Monitoring of contractor shortages/overages and reporting.
- MSD Order-To-cash (OTC) super user support/training/refreshers to staff.
- DSD Application, devices support and systems administration.
- Oversight of the branch logistics activities.
- Monitor and troubleshoot relevant AX batch jobs.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma in Applied Computing or Information Systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience in ERP systems, with desktops and printer support.
- Ideally have warehousing and continuous improvement experience in beverage manufacturing.
- Have advanced knowledge in MS Excel and Access.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Logistics Administrator – April 2019
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 26th April 2019 OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE