Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Safe operation of all chemical related equipment.
- Mixing of batches as per Q plan with Correct operation of control panel.
- Carry out the sanitation process, as and when required.
- Line and post-mix flavour changes – all flavours.
- Quality checks as per Q plan – paper based or online.
- Implementation of Quality Systems in a proactive manner.
- Ensure correct record keeping.
- Water quality checks.
- Maintaining high GMP and OHS standards.
- Complete Month End Processes on the last working day of each CCA month.
- Carrying out additional tasks as assigned by the Team Leader.
- Adherence to all CCA Technical Requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- A Diploma in Applied Science or relevance.
- Previously worked in a manufacturing type environment with a similar type of equipment.
- Knowledge of machine operation.
- Good planning skills and well organised with good time management techniques.
- Knowledge on the Quality Systems and Food Safety.
- Be an effective Team Member – proactively participate and contribute to the Team.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to operate computer interfaced/PLC driven machinery.
This role requires the incumbent to work on shifts.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 08th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE