Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Reducing manufacturing conversion costs.
- Increasing Quality results.
- Increasing stock availability.
- Increasing OEE (Operational Equipment Effectiveness) and Yields.
- Maintaining high GMP and OHS standards.
- Maintaining a highly trained and engaged workforce.
- Adherence to all CCA Kore requirements.
- Build strong business relationships within CCAF and with CCAF suppliers, resulting in the achieving of execution targets.
Qualifications & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Relevant formal education on manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in front line supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Mechanical Aptitude and Technical orientation skills.
- Ability to operate computer interfaced/PLC driven machinery.
- Gaining Commitment and Influencing Others.
- Building Partnerships and Working Relationships.
- Problem solving and decision making.
This role requires the incumbent to work on (night and/or day) shifts.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 13th November 2020, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE