Responsibilities & Duties
To be an effective team member and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives:
- Building multiple sized orders for shipments to our customer base correct and on time.
- Operating power handling equipment to move stock, select and palletize loads.
- Stack stocks securely on pallets and machine wrap after tally checked.
- Mark and tag all build pallets prior to tally check.
- Ensuring stocks picked are accurate as per order, dust free and in good condition.
- Routinely cleaning all warehouse areas and equipment. Completing a high level of area GMP.
- Loading and unloading trucks as and when required.
- Communicating effectively with the Shift Coordinator on both damaged goods and repack promptly.
- The role will be on a shift basis.
Qualification experiences & Experience
The person should be able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Secondary School level qualification.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing type environment in a similar role.
- Attentive to details, precision, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines as required.
- Be an effective team player and contribute towards the achievement of team objectives.
- Willingness to improve, learn and adapt in accordance with the modern practice methods.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Building partnerships and working relationship.
- Group 9 Driver’s License will be an added advantage
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Friday 08th January 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE