COCA-COLA AMATIL (FIJI) PTE LIMITED, the leading soft drinks supplier in Fiji has a vacancy for a Warehouse Manager based in its Laucala Beach Estate operations and reporting to the National Supply Chain Manager.
The person we are seeking is required to efficiently manage the Warehousing Operations, in order to meet customer service objectives and operate cost effectively while strategically positioning the warehousing function to meet the future needs of the business.
We are looking for a highly organised and efficiency driven person to join this team.
This role requires a person who can apply a hands on approach when required.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and implement warehousing strategies that align with long and short-term business requirements.
- Develop and implement technology, processes and measures that deliver efficient and exceptional customer service.
- Lead Innovative Operational Excellence projects for improvement of Warehousing and process.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers.
- Ensure a safe workplace through undertaking appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental and Sustainability practices.
- Develop and maintain a highly engaged workforce.
- Ensure Audit Compliance.
- Manage costs to budget.
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree qualified manager experienced in Warehousing.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Excel and Word.
- Experience in MSD is advantageous.
- A good understanding of systems and processes.
- Proven ability to lead and coach teams
Terms & Conditions
An attractive market salary and benefits package will be offered to the right applicant. Other terms and conditions of employment will be discussed in detail during the interview.
Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below by 5.00pm on Tuesday 06th April 2021, emailed to FIJI.HR@ccamatil.com OR apply online below:
Human Resources Manager
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Pte Ltd
Private Mail Bag
LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE