Terms & Conditions
The “Be in to win a family dream weekend for a family of 4 (two adults and two children aged less than 12 years) at “The Pearl Resort” promotion gives you a chance to win one of five prizes of 2 nights at The Pearl which also includes breakfast, lunch and dinner brought to you by Minute Maid Pulpy in partnership with The Pearl (the “Promotion”).
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this Promotion simply buy any 350ml, 1Ltr or 2.4Ltr Minute Maid Pulpy range products (“Promotional Product”) between 12:00:01am 30 November 2018 and 11:59:59pm 30 January 2019 (“Promotional Period”), place the lid of any of your purchased Minute Maid Pulpy product in an envelope, write your name and full contact details, including a telephone number, on the back of the envelope and either:
- drop it in the entry bin in a participating store; or
- send to Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd, Private Mail Bag, Suva, to go into the draw.
There are five (5) prizes to be won in this Promotion each valued at FJD$10,000 (“Prize”). Each Prize comprises:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (2 nights and 3 days) for two adults and two children (aged 12 years old and below) at The Pearl during the weekend of 22 February 2019 or at the discretion of the hotel based on availability.
- check-in 2pm Friday 22 February 2019 and check-out 10am Sunday 24 February 2019;
- the prize includes breakfast, lunch and dinner meal vouchers for 2 adults and 2 children (aged less than 12 years old) up to a value of FJD$2016.00.
- the prize includes 10 massage treatments for the 5 winners and their spouse/partner valued at $850.
- Coca-Cola beverages supplied to the winners and his/her family (up to a value of $50).
The Prize excludes the items listed below and is therefore the responsibility of the winner:
- travel and transportation costs to and from Pacific Harbour;
- all other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, unrelated food and beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) expenses and taxes;
- accommodation-related charges other than the room rates such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel other than those stated above;
- accidental insurance cover;
Room configuration is twin share and accommodation options include Deluxe or Studio suites. Rooms are pre-booked due to demand for accommodation and specific room types are not available to be requested.
Runner Up Prize
There are one (1) of 50 (prizes) of 2.4L Minute Maid Pulpy products to share.
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO BE IN TO WIN A PRIZE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on How to Enter and Prize Details form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this Promotion deems acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. By entering this Promotion you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years or over on the date of purchase;
- are residents of Fiji at the start of the Promotion Period;
- are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion; and
- are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion,
- You can enter as many times as you like so long as you enter with your Minute Maid Pulpy product lid with full contact details written on the back of an envelope.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- 5 winners will be drawn on 6 February 2019 (“Prize Draw”). The Prize Draw will be randomly drawn and independently supervised.
- Winners names will be published in the Fiji Times and Fiji Sun on Saturday 9 February 2019.
- Winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by phone/mail. The Promoter will attempt to contact the winners of the Prize Draw within 10 Business Days (Monday to Friday) after the Prize Draw, by the telephone number that he/she used to enter this Promotion. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner of a Prize after a period of 10 Business Days (Monday to Friday) following the Prize Draw, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of that Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes, and any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- Promotional materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or mis-directed mail.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions of Entry; or
- use and enjoyment of the Prize.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call 339 4333.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Fiji and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Fijian courts.
- Full Terms and Conditions of this Promotion can be found on our website: www.ccamatilfiji.com
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Limited, Laucala Beach Estate, Nasinu, Fiji, and the The Pearl Resort, Queens Road, Pacific Harbour.
© 2018 The Coca-Cola Company. ‘Minute Maid’, ‘Minute Maid Pulpy’ are trade marks of The Coca-Cola Company.