Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Entry relate to the Coca-Cola Be in to Win a 65” LED Smart TV or a Case of 330mL Coke No Sugar to Share - Terms & Conditions (the Promotion).
1. Be in to Win an LED Smart TV or a Case of 330mL Coke No Sugar to Share.
2. Consumer Promotion.
3. Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Limited,
P O Box 3086,
4. This Promotion starts at 12:00:01am on Monday, 19 August 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm on Saturday, 19 October 2019 (Promotion Period).
MEDIA AND MARKETING DETAILS
5. Information regarding this promotion can be found in point of sale materials in Participating outlets Tonga wide (in outlets where our products are sold) including A2 Posters, A6 Cooler Decals, A0 Banners, A5 flyers, TV, radio stations and our website www.ccamatilfiji.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
6. Information on How to Enter and Prize Details form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
7. Entry into this Promotion deems acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
8. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
a. are 14 years or over on the date of purchase;
b. are residents of Tonga at the start of the Promotion Period;
c. are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion; and
d. are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
You must be over 18 years of age to be able to enter this promotion without parental consent. Those aged between 14 and 18 years will require written parental consent to be eligible to enter.
9. If you enter or attempt to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Entry or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
10. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotion website, or the information on the Promotion website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Eligible Entrant, the Eligible Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN
11. To enter the Promotion you will need to:
a. Buy any two Fiji made 600mL, 1.25L or 2L bottle of PET range products of ‘Coca-Cola’, ‘Coke No Sugar’, ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta Orange, Fanta Pineapple or Fanta Raspberry (Promotional Products) during the Promotion Period from any participating retail outlet in Tonga;
b. peel the labels off each of the Promotional Products and put them in an envelope, along with your name, address and contact details (including postal address and phone number);
c. during the Promotion Period, seal the envelope and either
i. drop it in one of the Promotion entry bins (located in any participating retail outlet as listed in Item 32 of these Terms and Conditions), or
ii. post the envelope to Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Ltd (note that any postal entry must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period – any postal entries received after the close of the Promotion Period will automatically be declared invalid) or drop your envelope to Coca-Cola Amatil (Tonga) Limited office.
Coke Be in to Win Promotion
Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Limited,
P O Box 3086,
Coke Be in to Win Promotion
Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Limited,
Dateline House Unit # 3
‘Alaivahamama’o Bypass Rd Maufanga,
12. Any 2 labels = 1 entry
13. Coke products must be from Fiji, only labels identified by the following words on the label: ‘Prepared and packaged by Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd’ will be accepted.
14. Prizes are as follows:
a. 3 prizes of one 65’’ LED Smart TV valued at TOP$3666 each - Total prize pool of- TOP$10,998
b. 50 prizes of one case of 330mL of Coke No Sugar at TOP$33.55 each – Total prize pool of– TOP$1677.50
The total prize pool has a value of TOP$12,675.50
15. There will be 1 draw for this promotion and will be conducted by Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Ltd representative supervised by a Police Officer on 24th October 2019 at Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Ltd Office, Vuna Road Touliki Maufanga.
16. Winners of the Prize Draw will be notified by phone/mail. The Promoter will attempt to contact the winners of the Prize Draw within 5 Business Days (Monday to Friday) after the Prize Draw, by the telephone number that he/she provided on entering this Promotion. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner of a Prize after a period of 5 Business Days (Monday to Friday) following the Prize Draw, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of that Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
17. Participants will be allowed till 4:59:59pm on Friday, 08 November 2019 to visit the Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Ltd office in Nuku’alofa with a photo identification which includes either Tongan passport or Togan Driving License and redeem the prizes (Redemption Date). Any prizes not redeemed before the Redemption Date will be forfeited. All prizes must be redeemed during normal business hours.
18. All Prizes must be claimed by close of business Friday, 08 November 2019. No prize can be redeemed after this date nor exchanged for cash at any time.
19. Any Prize that is not claimed as directed will be forfeited. No compensation will be payable if you are unable to claim your Prize as stated for whatever reason. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or communications, including any postal entries that are not received by the Promoter before the close of the Promotion Period.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website remain your responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
22. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to act of God; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant; and/or
b. as appropriate, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel; or recommence this Promotion (including withholding any prize).
23. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
24. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
25. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
26. Eligible Participants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Participants may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by the winner will be held for the Promoter at Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Limited, 3086 Nuku’alofa, Tonga or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Tonga) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any collected personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the contact number or address set out (refer to point 3 & 30). The Promoter will destroy all details once the Prizes have been claimed and this Promotion closes.
27. The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
28. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. The Directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families, including their children and siblings, and other person residing in their household) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, participating retailers, and agencies associated with Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
30. These Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with, the laws of TONGA and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of TONGA.
31. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call Coca-Cola Amatil (TONGA) Limited on 25 799 during working hours 8.00am – 5.00pm from Monday to Friday or visit www.ccamatilfiji.com
32. Participating Outlets:
PARTICIPATING OUTLETS LOCATION
A COWLEY & SONS PULEOTO
MOLISY CITY TOWN
LUNA EVA TOWN
LUNA EVA HA ATEIYO
ZHENG SHOPPING CENTRE PEA
AMANAKI LELEI VEITONGO
FATAMANONGI STORE MAUFANGA
CANTON RESTAURANT TOWN
MR CHICKEN TOWN
VICTORY SHOPPING CENTRE PAHU
WONDERFUL SHOPPING CENTRE TOWN
BRILLIANT STAR FASI
M & J COMPANY HOFOA
HOT PIZZA TOWN
JIA HUI SHOPPING CENTRE NUKUNUKU
XIAO ZHEN GUO STORE VAINY
STAR LIGHT STORE MUA
ALISI TUIONO CAFÉ AIRPORT
GATEWAY CAFÉ DOMESTIC AIRPORT