Terms & Conditions
BE IN TO WIN A POWERADE PRIZE PACK PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – MOBILE SERVICE STATIONS
1. Be in to Win a Powerade Prize Pack (Promotion).
2. Consumer Promotion.
3. Coca-Cola Amatil (FIJI) PTE Limited,
Private Mail Bag, Laucala Beach Estate,
4. This Promotion starts at 12:00:01am on Monday, 19 October 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm on Sunday, 10 January 2020 (Promotion Period).
5. There will be one winner per participating store who will win a Powerade i5 Plus Fitness Tracker and a Powerade Polo T-Shirt (the Prize) valued at FJD$141.74.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE “BE IN TO WIN A POWERADE PRIZE PACK PROMOTION”
6. Buy any 500mL or 750mL locally produced POWERADE product from a participating Mobile Service Station Outlet during the Promotion Period, write your name, address and contact number on the back of your receipt and place it into the entry box provided in store to enter into the draw.
7. 1 product purchase = 1 entry.
8. You can enter as many times as you like so long as you purchase any Powerade product for each entry and write your full contact details on the back of the receipt and place into the entry box.
9. Available at Mobile Service Station:
• 500mL - Powerade Mountain Blast, Powerade Zero, Powerade Berry Ice and Powerade Lemon Lime
• 750mL - Powerade Mountain Blast, Powerade Berry Ice and Powerade Lemon Lime
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
10. Prizes will be drawn by each participating store on Thursday, 14 January 2020 by random selection from all valid entries.
11. The first eligible entry drawn will win the Prize.
12. The winner will be notified via the contact number supplied on the receipt within 5 working days.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
14. A second entry will be picked from the entry box on the draw date as a reserved winning entry. If the first entry winner was not contactable within 5 working days, then the second entry will be the winner of the Prize.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, illegible or inaccurate information submitted on the entry or for any lost or misdirected entries.
16. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
17. Winner will not have a choice as to colour or sizing. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal value.
19. The winner may be required to show proof of age to verify eligibility.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
MEDIA AND MARKETING DETAILS
21. Information regarding this promotion can be found in point of sale materials in selected Mobile Station Outlets Fiji wide and our website www.ccamatilfiji.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
22. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
23. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
a. are 14 years or over on the date of purchase;
b. are residents of Fiji at the start of the Promotion Period;
c. are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion; and
d. are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
24. If you enter or attempt to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Entry or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected from the Promotion in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
25. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotion website, or the information on the Promotion website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
26. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to acts of God or acts of Government; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures or any pandemic) the Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant or invalidate any affected entries; and/or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion (including withholding and/or removing any Prize).
27. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
28. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
29. Eligible Entrants personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrants may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by the winner will be held for the Promoter at Lot 1, Ratu Dovi Road, Laucala Beach Estate, Nasinu, Fiji or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Fiji) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any collected personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the contact number set out below. The Promoter will destroy all details once the Prizes have been claimed and this Promotion closes.
30. The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry where reasonably required. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
31. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for the purpose of publishing the outcome of this promotion.
32. Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter. In the event that they do enter, their entries will be deemed invalid.
33. These Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with, the laws of FIJI and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of FIJI.
34. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call CCAF on 339 4333 or visit www.ccamatilfiji.com