Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Entry relate to the Coca-Cola Be in to Win your Share of $100,000 Promotion (the Promotion).
1. Coca-Cola Be in to Win your Share of $100,000 Promotion. Ten Prizes of $100 to be won each day.
2. Consumer Promotion.
3. Coca-Cola Amatil (FIJI) PTE Limited,
Private Mail Bag, Laucala Beach Estate,
4. This Promotion starts at 12:00:01am on Wednesday, 01 September 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm on Thursday, 09 December 2021 (Promotion Period).
5. Ten prizes of $100 cash to be won each day during the promotion period. The total prize pool has a value of FJ$100,000.00
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN YOUR SHARE OF $100,000
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase during the Promotional Period:
• Participating 600mL, 1.25L, 2L or 2.25L bottles of PET range products of ‘Coca-Cola’, ‘Coca-Cola Zero Sugar’ (not available in 2L), ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta Orange’, ‘Fanta Raspberry’ and ‘Fanta Pineapple (Promotional Products) during the Promotion Period from any participating retail outlet in Fiji;
• Peel the label to check the Unique Code;
• Scan the QR code on the back of the label or visit www.coca-cola.com.fj;
• Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
• Input the requested details including first name, last name, address, mobile phone number and unique code;
• Submit the fully completed entry form;
• Upon submitting the fully completed entry form individuals will be notified on screen of their entry in draw;
• Check your eligibility to enter (refer to point 14);
• One Unique Code = One Entry.
7. There will be no communication or specially marked promotion details on the front of the label or on pack printing. However, there will be instructions and a unique code on the back of the label.
8. The message on the back of the label will include a message of how to enter and a unique code.
9. During the Promotion Period the following will be printed on the back of the 600mL, 1.25L, 2L or 2.25L bottles of PET range products of ‘Coca-Cola’, ‘Coca-Cola Zero Sugar’ (not available in 2L), ‘Sprite’, ‘Fanta Orange’, ‘Fanta Raspberry’ and ‘Fanta Pineapple labels:
Be in to Win your Share of $100,000.
Ten prizes of $100 to be won each day.
Enter the UNIQUE CODE and your details to be in the draw. To enter visit www.coca-cola.com.fj or scan QR code to visit the website. You must be 15+ and a Fiji resident to enter. One Unique Code = One Entry.
UNIQUE CODE: W36S8GF72XY4 (example only)
For more information, please call Coca-Cola Amatil Fiji on 3394 333 during business hours. Label must be retained to claim the prize. For full terms and conditions, visit www.coca-cola.com.fj
Promotion starts on 01 September 2021 and ends on 09 December 2021. Terms and Conditions Apply.
10. The Unique Code from the Promotional Products can be entered during the Promotion Period only.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The promotor will notify the entrant of disqualification through phone call when checking Eligible entrant criteria after each relevant draw is done.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
12. Information on How to Enter to Win your Share of $100,000 and Prize Details form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
13. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
14. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
a. Are 15 years or over at the start of the Promotion Period;
b. Are residents of Fiji at the start of the Promotion Period;
c. Are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion; and
d. Are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion during the promotion period,
15. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) each entry must be submitted individually through the website www.coca-cola.com.fj and in accordance with entry requirements;
(b) only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
(c) the same unique code cannot be used more than once;
(d) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid;
(e) a maximum of five (5) entries per person per day is permitted; and
(f) a maximum of five (5) prizes per person is permitted during the Promotion Period.
16. Entrants must retain label(s) clearly showing the unique code(s) used to enter for all entries as proof of purchase for up to 14 days after the draw date. Failure to produce the label(s) for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
17. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion when checking Eligible entrant criteria after each relevant draw is done. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. If you enter or attempt to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Entry or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be disqualified from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
21. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotion website, or the information on the Promotion website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
22. Coca-Cola Be in to Win your Share of $100,000 promotion will have one hundred (100) draws from 02 September 2021 to 10 December 2021. Each draw will have Ten (10) prizes of $100 cash. Below is dates for all draws:
• 02 September 2021
• 03 September 2021
• 04 September 2021
• 05 September 2021
• 06 September 2021
• 07 September 2021
• 08 September 2021
• 09 September 2021
• 10 September 2021
• 11 September 2021
• 12 September 2021
• 13 September 2021
• 14 September 2021
• 15 September 2021
• 16 September 2021
• 17 September 2021
• 18 September 2021
• 19 September 2021
• 20 September 2021
• 21 September 2021
• 22 September 2021
• 23 September 2021
• 24 September 2021
• 25 September 2021
• 26 September 2021
• 27 September 2021
• 28 September 2021
• 29 September 2021
• 30 September 2021
• 01 October 2021
• 02 October 2021
• 03 October 2021
• 04 October 2021
• 05 October 2021
• 06 October 2021
• 07 October 2021
• 08 October 2021
• 09 October 2021
• 10 October 2021
• 11 October 2021
• 12 October 2021
• 13 October 2021
• 14 October 2021
• 15 October 2021
• 16 October 2021
• 17 October 2021
• 18 October 2021
• 19 October 2021
• 20 October 2021
• 21 October 2021
• 22 October 2021
• 23 October 2021
• 24 October 2021
• 25 October 2021
• 26 October 2021
• 27 October 2021
• 28 October 2021
• 29 October 2021
• 30 October 2021
• 31 October 2021
• 01 November 2021
• 02 November 2021
• 03 November 2021
• 04 November 2021
• 05 November 2021
• 06 November 2021
• 07 November 2021
• 08 November 2021
• 09 November 2021
• 10 November 2021
• 11 November 2021
• 12 November 2021
• 13 November 2021
• 14 November 2021
• 15 November 2021
• 16 November 2021
• 17 November 2021
• 18 November 2021
• 19 November 2021
• 20 November 2021
• 21 November 2021
• 22 November 2021
• 23 November 2021
• 24 November 2021
• 25 November 2021
• 26 November 2021
• 27 November 2021
• 28 November 2021
• 29 November 2021
• 30 November 2021
• 01 December 2021
• 02 December 2021
• 03 December 2021
• 04 December 2021
• 05 December 2021
• 06 December 2021
• 07 December 2021
• 08 December 2021
• 09 December 2021
• 10 December 2021
23. All one hundred (100) draws will be randomly drawn and independently supervised.
24. The draw is to confirm “preliminary winners” only – i.e. entrants will only be confirmed as winners once all eligibility criteria have been met.
25. The Promoter will attempt to contact the winners of each prize draw within 5 Business Days (Monday to Friday) after the relevant prize draw, by the telephone number that he/she provided on entering this Promotion.
26. If the Promoter is unable to contact any winner(s) of a prize after a period of 5 Business Days (Monday to Friday) following the relevant prize draw, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw new winner(s) of that prize from the Eligible Entrants on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
27. Winners names will be published on the Coca-Cola European Partners Facebook and the website www.ccamatilfiji.com within 5 Business Days of the relevant Prize Draw.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, illegible or inaccurate information submitted on the entry.
29. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
OPENING AND CLOSING TIME FOR ENTRIES INTO THE DRAW
30. Coca-Cola Be in to Win your Share of $100,000 promotion will have on each day of the Promotion an entry opening time of 12:00:01am and entry closing time of 11:59:59pm during the Promotion Period from 01 September 2021 to 9 December 2021.
31. Entries submitted on a draw day will not be carried forward to the next draw day.
32. A new draw day will have only new entries which was submitted the previous day. For example, entries provided on Monday will be drawn on Tuesday and entries provided on Tuesday will be drawn on Wednesday. The Monday entries will be discarded and will not be part of the Wednesday draw.
33. Prize winner(s) will have 10 Business Days from their Draw Date to present or email or send a clear copy of their valid photo identification and winning unique code label to redeem their prize. If any prize winner does not present this information to the Promoter by this deadline, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and the prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant randomly drawn from the remainder of the Qualifying Entries.
34. Each Prize will be paid by either:
(i)direct credit into the winner(s) bank account within 15 working days of submission of their bank account details and valid photo identification in accordance with this clause; or
(ii) by direct credit into the winner(s) prepay mobile phone number provided during the promotion entry submission by the winner within 15 working days of submission of their valid photo identification in accordance with this clause. Vodafone mobile users will receive prize through Vodafone Mpaisa and Digicel mobile users will receive prize through Digicel Mycash
36. The transaction cost for accessing the prize money will not be bon by the Promoter.
37. Where the Prize winner is between the age of 15 to 18 years the prize may, in the Promoter’s discretion, be paid to a prize winner’s legal parent or guardian should the prize winner not have its own bank account.
38. Any prize that is not claimed as directed will be forfeited. No compensation will be payable if you are unable to claim your prize within the stipulated time. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
39. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries or communications.
MEDIA AND MARKETING DETAILS
40. Information regarding this promotion can be found in point of sale materials in over 1,000 outlets Fiji wide (in outlets where our products are sold) including A2 Posters, A6 Cooler Decals, A0 Banners, A5 flyers, LED screens in Suva, Nakasi and in Namaka, Billboards, on Fiji TV, FBC TVC, CFL’s radio stations, FBC’s radio stations, Fiji Times, Fiji Sun and our website www.coca-cola.com.fj & www.ccamatilfiji.com
CHANGES IN PROMOTION DUE TO PANDEMIC
41. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including act of Government or Ministry of Health COVID-19 safety protocol directive or lockdown or curfew or business operations closure or any pandemic the Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
• to disqualify any entrant; and/or
• to modify, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel; this Promotion (including withholding and/or removing any Prize).
42. The Promotor will place a public notice on the website www.coca-cola.com.fj and Coca-Cola European Partners Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/CocaColaEP/) to communicate any such changes to the Promotion.
43. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
44. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to act of God or act of Government; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures or any pandemic) the Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
• to disqualify any entrant; and/or
• to modify, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel; this Promotion (including withholding and/or removing any Prize).
• The Promotor will place a public notice on the website www.coca-cola.com.fj, Coca-Cola European Partners Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/CocaColaEP/) and the Fiji Times and Fiji Sun to communicate any such changes to the promotion.
45. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
46. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
47. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
48. Eligible Entrants personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter or it’s Promotion partner agency Satellite and Pasifika Communication Fiji to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrants may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by the winner will be held for the Promoter at Lot 1, Ratu Dovi Road, Laucala Beach Estate, Nasinu, Fiji or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Fiji) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any collected personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the contact number set out below (refer to point 52). The Promoter will destroy all details once the Prizes have been claimed and this Promotion closes.
49. The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry where reasonably required (for reasons under clause 41,44 & 45). You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
50. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for the purpose of publishing the outcome of this promotion.
51. These Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with, the laws of FIJI and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of FIJI.
52. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call CCAF on 339 4333 during working hours 8.00am – 5.00pm from Monday to Friday or visit www.coca-cola.com.fj