Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Entry relate to the Coca-Cola “Be Spotted” Promotion (the Promotion).
1. Coca-Cola “Be Spotted” Promotion.
2. Consumer Promotion.
3. Coca-Cola Amatil (FIJI) PTE Limited,
Private Mail Bag, Laucala Beach Estate,
4. This Promotion starts at 12:00:01am on Monday, 04 November 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm on Tuesday, 24 December 2019 (Promotion Period).
5. Promotion Prizes fall into 2 categories:
a. Supermarkets – 1 of 50 winners to have their grocery shopping instantly paid for (up to FJ$200) when spotted with a Coca-Cola product included in grocery shopping. Total prize $10,000;
b. Restaurants* – 1 of 500 winners to receive $20 cash instantly when spotted having a meal with a Coca-Cola drink at a restaurant. Total prize $10,000. *Restaurant means - fast food eateries, food courts & cafes
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN “BE SPOTTED” PROMOTION
6. To enter this Promotion, simply include any Coca-Cola Promotional Product in your shopping basket or trolley when doing your shopping OR drink any Coca-Cola Promotional Product with your meal at a restaurant during the Promotion Period.
7. We are awarding 50 shoppers with up to $200 worth of free groceries, and 500 consumers with $20 towards their meal and drink, if they are spotted either buying or drinking one or more of the Promotional Products during the Promotion Period.
8. Restaurants & Supermarkets
• 330mL ‘Coca-Cola’
• 330mL ‘Coca-Cola No Sugar’
• 330mL ‘Diet Coca-Cola’
• 330mL ‘Sprite’
• 330mL ‘Sprite No Sugar’
• 330mL ‘Fanta’ Orange, Pineapple or Raspberry
• 600mL ‘Coca-Cola’
• 600mL ‘Coca-Cola No Sugar’
• 600mL ‘Coca-Cola’ Raspberry
• 600mL ‘Sprite’
• 600mL ‘Fanta’ Orange, Pineapple or Raspberry
• 1.25L ‘Coca-Cola’
• 1.25L ‘Coca-Cola No Sugar’
• 1.25L ‘Sprite’
• 1.25L ‘Fanta’ Orange, Pineapple or Raspberry
• 2L ‘Coca-Cola’
• 2.25L ‘Coca-Cola’
• 2.25L ‘Coca-Cola No Sugar’
• 2.25L ‘Sprite’
• 2.25L ‘Fanta’ Orange, Pineapple or Raspberry
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
9. The spotters will be at random locations throughout Fiji to determine the winners.
10. The consumer will be notified immediately if they have won the prize.
11. If spotted by one of our team, you will receive:
a. up to FJ$200 paid towards your grocery shopping (excluding cigarettes, tobacco and/or alcohol); or
b. FJ$20 paid towards your meal.
12. In order to win a Grocery Shopping Prize, you must hand over your receipt to our ‘Spotters’ for payment. Shopping must be FJ$200 or under for the ‘Spotter’ to pay the Cashier on your behalf.
13. In order to win a FJ$20, you must be spotted having a meal and drinking a Promotional Product. Winners will receive $20 cash on presentation of their meal receipt.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Spotters will be out and about Fiji wide at selected supermarkets and restaurants.
MEDIA AND MARKETING DETAILS
16. Information regarding this promotion can be found in point of sale materials in over 3,000 outlets Fiji wide (in outlets where our products are sold) including A2 Posters, A6 Cooler Decals, A0 Banners, A5 flyers, Damodar Cinema Advertising in Suva and Lautoka, LED screens in Suva, Nakasi and in Namaka, Billboards Fiji-wide, on Fiji TV, FBC TVC, CFL’s radio stations, FBC’s radio stations, Fiji Times, Fiji Sun, Instagram, Facebook and our website www.ccamatilfiji.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
17. Entry into this Promotion deems acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
18. This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
a. are 14 years or over on the date of purchase;
b. are residents of Fiji at the start of the Promotion Period;
c. are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this Promotion; and
d. are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
You must be over 18 years of age to be able to enter this promotion without parental consent. Those aged between 14 and 18 years will require written parental consent to be eligible to enter.
19. If you enter or attempt to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Entry or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
20. Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotion website, or the information on the Promotion website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Eligible Entrant, the Eligible Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
21. If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to act of God; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
c. to disqualify any entrant; and/or
d. as appropriate, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel; or recommence this Promotion (including withholding any prize).
22. Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
23. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
24. Eligible Participants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Participants may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by the winner will be held for the Promoter at Lot 1, Ratu Dovi Road, Laucala Beach Estate, Nasinu, Fiji or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Fiji) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any collected personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the contact number or address set out below (refer to point 38 & 39). The Promoter will destroy all details once the Prizes have been claimed and this Promotion closes.
25. The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
26. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. All CCAF employees and their immediate families cannot enter this promotion as it is a direct conflict of interest. In the event that they do enter, their entries will be deemed invalid.
28. These Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with, the laws of FIJI and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of FIJI.
29. For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call CCAF on 339 4333 or visit www.ccamatilfiji.com