This policy tells you:
- how we use the information we have been given by you;
- how we protect it; and
IMPORTANT You are welcome to contact us at any time to update your personal information. Please contact us on 339 4333.
What information do we keep?
Your name, e‑mail address, and contact details that you may have supplied to us via a consumer promotion or activity
We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. If you are aged 13 - 16 years, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before submitting any personal information to us. We specifically ask children under 13 not to submit information to us or contact us. Parents should be aware that information that is voluntarily given by children – or others – in chat sessions, email exchanges, bulletin boards, social media or the like, may be used by other parties to generate unsolicited email or other contacts.
We will not require or request children this age or under to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary.
Technical information, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address and the type of Internet browser you are using.
Your IP address is a number specially given to your computer. We may use this type of technical information to help administer and check the use of our website. We do not link this technical information to anything that could identify you which means you always remain anonymous to us.
What we do with your information
We will use the information you provide to us to give you information you request, for direct marketing of our own products and promotions where these might be of interest to you, and to ask for your feedback.
In addition, we will use the information to help improve our website and the services that it offers and inform you of further new websites and improvements which may be of interest. Any communications made by us with you will be through electronic or the telephone/mobile.
Here are the ways we collect personally-identifiable information:
- Competitions and promotions: Our website contains notices of competitions that you can enter. We use the information you provide during the promotion (for example, contact details you supply if you’re a winner).
- E-mail: When you ask us to send you updates or other content by e-mail, you may provide us with certain information like your e-mail address so we can fulfil your request.
- “Contact Us”: If you contact us through phone, we will ask you for information such as your first name, e-mail address, and other information, so we can respond to your questions and You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Questionnaires and surveys: We may ask you to complete surveys and opinion polls to provide feedback on activities, attitudes and These surveys help us understand the needs of our consumers.
- Information collected from other sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media, and shopping behaviour. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our services and products.
How do we look after the information?
You should always remember that the security of information transmitted over the Internet can never be totally safe. We take care to look after any information we collect about you. We will:
- not share with, or sell your information to, any other company unless you tell us we can.
- never put information on our website about you, that could let other people know where you live or who you are.
- only share information with our employees and trusted service providers (including prize partners and companies we retain to send communications out for us) if they really need to have the information.
- amend or remove any personal details that you give us for contacting you if you contact us.
Please note that we will never contact you by email and ask you to validate personal information such as your user ID or password. If you receive such a request, you should contact us on 339 4333 to verify.
What do you do if you have a complaint or a question?
Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Limited
Private Mail Bag
Laucala Beach Estate,
This notice is provided for your information and is not intended to limit or exclude your rights