Terms & Conditions
- The “Coke San Francisco” promotion gives you a chance to win 1 of 6 trips, each for 1 person, to the United States of America to watch the rugby from Premium Field Club seats at the AT&T Park in San Francisco (each valued at FJD$10,000.00) (the Promotion).
How to Enter
- The Promotion starts at 12:00:01am on Thursday, 19 April 2018 and ends at 11:59:59pm on Monday, 4 June 2018 (Promotion Period).
- To enter you need to place any 2 labels from any of the following:
- 600mL, 1.25L or 2.25L bottles of ‘Coca-Cola’,
- 600mL, 1.25L or 2.25L bottles of ‘Coca-Cola No Sugar’
- 600mL, 1.25L or 2.25L bottles of ‘Diet Coca-Cola’;
- 600mL or 2.25L bottles of ‘Sprite’; or
- 600mL or 2.25L bottles of ‘Fanta’,
bought during the Promotion Period from a participating retail outlet in Fiji (Promotional Products), in an envelope with your name and contact details (including a telephone number) on the back of each label and:
- drop them in entry bins provided nationwide; or
- send them into any Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd branch in Suva, Lautoka or Labasa during working hours 8-5pm from Monday to Friday (must be received before the end of the Promotion Period),
before the end of the Promotion Period. Incomplete or non-conforming entries will be judged invalid.
- You must be 18 years or older and must have a valid passport to be eligible to win the Major Prize. This Promotion is open to Fiji citizens only.
- EACH SINGLE ENTRY (requiring two labels) = 1 ENTRY IN THE MAJOR AND SECONDARY PRIZE DRAW. Every time you enter 1 entry before 11.59.59pm on Monday 4 June 2018 you receive one entry into the Major Prize and Secondary Prize draw.
- There are 6 ‘7’s Rugby 2018 experiences’ prizes to be won (each a Major Prize). Each Major Prize consists of the following for the winner:
- return airfares (including all applicable airport taxes and government levies) for one person from Nadi, Fiji to San Francisco, United States of America on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 and return on Tuesday, 24 July 2018;
- return airport transfers to and from such location as determined by the Promoter;
- accommodation for seven nights for one person (single room) on the nights of 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 July 2018 at such hotel in San Francisco as determined by the Promoter, includes daily breakfast;
- return transfers from Hotel in San Francisco (or such location as determined by the Promoter) to and from stadiums in San Francisco for the respective three-day event;
- Premium Field Club tickets to watch the entire 3-Day 7’s Rugby World Cup 2018 matches
- FJ$2,000 cash converted to cash US Dollars as spending money. Any additional expenses are for the winner’s own account.
Each winner needs to be able to travel to the event on the applicable dates and may also need to qualify for a travel visa. Failure to have all relevant travel documents will result in the Major Prize being forfeited. Each winner will be required to take part in publicity as specified by the Promoter.
The total combined prize value of all 6 Major Prizes is FJ$60,000.
- There will be 100 winners of 1 x carton of 330mL Coca-Cola No Sugar Cans. Each carton contains 24 cans. These prizes must be redeemed by 31 July 2018.
- The total value of 100 x 330mL cartons of 330mL Coca-Cola No Sugar Cans is FJ$1,536.00.
- There will be one draw for the Major and Secondary Prize on Thursday, 7 June 2018. The Prize Draw will take place at Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Ltd’s head office in Laucala Beach Estate and winners announced on Saturday, 9 June 2018 in the Fiji Times. For more details, please call 339 4333 during working hours 8-5pm from Monday to Friday or visit ccamatilfiji.com.
- The first 6 names with contact number drawn at the Major and Secondary Prize Draw will be the winners of a Major Prize.
- The next 100 names drawn after the 6 Major Prize winning entries are drawn will be the winners of the Secondary Prize.
- Presentation of proof of purchase in relation to the original winning label may be required in order to claim the Major Prize. Failure to do so may mean forfeit of the Major Prize.
- All expenses (unless stated) incurred as part of the Major Prize are the responsibility of each winner.
- The Major Prize must be taken on the dates nominated by the Promoter otherwise the entire Major Prize is forfeited. No extensions or variation on these travel dates or arrangements will be permitted. All components of the Major Prize must be taken together.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact each winner within 2 business days (Thursday & Friday) after the Major Prize Draw, at the telephone number from which the winning text was sent. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within two business days of the Major Prize Draw, having made reasonable efforts to do so, that winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly draw a new winner of that Major Prize from the eligible participants on the same terms and conditions as the original Major Prize draw.
- Each winner of the "Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 Match Tickets" agrees to comply with 1) the Terms and Conditions applicable to the issue and use of experience tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://www.rwcsevens.com/terms-and-conditions or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (RWCS) from time to time) and 2) all applicable RWCS, Tournament Organiser and Venue Owner or operator rules and regulations relating to access to Rugby World Cup Sevens venue and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCS). Further each Major Prize winner acknowledges that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCS concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket Terms and Conditions prior to receiving the Major Prize..
- Each winner shall not, while using any Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos or competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any RWCS or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCS.
- The Promoter may pass personal information relating to each prize winner to RWCS (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCS relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such a winner.
- This promotion is run by the Promoter independently. Accordingly, the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCS or any other persons involved in the staging of Rugby World Cup 2018 and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connections with this promotion.
- Full Ticketing Terms and Conditions will be provided to each winner. The winner must provide written acceptance of RWCS ticketing terms and conditions.
- Each winner is responsible for his/her entry into the US, including the obtaining at the winner’s expense, and holding, of any necessary passports with recommended validity and visas. If a winner is unable to use any element of the Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 Prize for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or departure into/out of the US or participation in certain activities for health, behaviour or safety reasons no compensation will be payable. Any part of the Major Prize that is not taken for any reason will be forfeited.
- If, for any reason, any element of the Major Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize element of equal or greater value (including an alternative travel prize as specified by the Promoter) will be awarded to the winners in lieu.
- Each winner may be required to sign a "Participation Agreement" in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry; accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Rugby World Cup 2018 Prize; releasing the Promoter, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with this promotion and/or the Major Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternate winner if the Promoter determines in its sole discretion that the winner does not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the winner will not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any:
- date of any rugby match specified in these Terms and Conditions is changed or any rugby match is indefinitely postponed or cancelled;
- rugby match is to be moved from any stadium or host city specified in these Terms and Conditions;
- team specified in these Terms and Conditions withdraws, defaults or is disqualified from Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 or is unable to play any match specified in these Terms and Conditions;
- airport specified in these Terms and Conditions is closed or unavailable for any airline flight that the Promoter has advised a winner that they are booked on is delayed, cancelled or moved;
- accommodation specified in these Terms and Conditions is no longer available; or
- other third party prize supplier is unable to provide any part of the Major Prize that they had previously agreed with the Promoter to provide,
the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to make alternative arrangements to ensure that the winner will receive an experience similar to the original Major Prize that they won.
General Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are a citizen of Fiji and aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion; and (iii) are not a spouse, de facto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (iv) are not professionally connected with the Promotion. If a winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to his/her parent or guardian.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prior to receiving a Prize and being declared a winner, the Eligible Entrant may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and agrees to the use of his or her name, city of residence, and photograph in any and all forms of media, without payment or other compensation, in any publicity carried out by Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any Prize.
- The Prizes:
- are not transferrable or exchangeable;
- are not able to be taken for cash;
- must not be auctioned; raffled, sold or used, donated or given away, in part or in full, as part of another promotion or otherwise.
- If, for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity, conduct or operation of this Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to act of God; any act of a public enemy, war, civil unrest, or act of military authority; fire, flood, earthquake, landslide, or other elements of nature; any strike, lockout or other labour dispute; any act of a third party engaged in terrorist activity or sabotage; vandalism; tampering; power failures; computer bugs or viruses; unauthorised intervention; fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; and/or
- as appropriate, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel; or recommence this Promotion (including withholding any prize).
- Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for system failures at the handling house, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telecommunications network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any telecommunications network, or any other error or malfunction. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
- Eligible Participants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote this Promotion and the winners of any competition. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Participants may not participate in this Promotion. All personal information provided by the winner will be held for the Promoter at Lot 1, Ratu Dovi Road, Laucala Beach Estate, Nasinu, Fiji or such other place as is notified to the Eligible Entrant on request. The personal information of Eligible Entrants may also be provided to others (including organizations outside of Fiji) assisting in the conduct of this Promotion, including the Promotion’s administrator, agencies and event coordinators, and to authorities that regulate the Promotion. Eligible Entrants acknowledge that they provide their consent for this to occur by participating in the Promotion. Eligible Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information. A request to access, update or correct any collected personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the contact number or address set out below (refer to point 38 & 39). The Promoter will destroy all details once the Prizes have been claimed and this Promotion closes.
- The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with, the laws of Fiji and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Fiji.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call the Consumer Information Centre on 3394 333.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (Fiji) Limited, Laucala Beach Estate, Nasinu, Fiji.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
© 2018 The Coca-Cola Company, 'Coca-Cola', 'Coca-Cola No Sugar', 'Diet Coca-Cola', 'Sprite' and 'Fanta' flavours are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.